Civil War Settlements and the Implementation of Military Power-Sharing Arrangements
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael McBride & Gary Milante & Stergios Skaperdas, 2011. "Peace and War With Endogenous State Capacity," Journal of Conflict Resolution, Peace Science Society (International), vol. 55(3), pages 446-468, June.
- Nilsson, Desiree, 2008. "Partial peace rebel groups inside and outside civil war settlements," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4572, The World Bank.
- Andreas Mehler, 2009. "Introduction: Power-Sharing in Africa," Africa Spectrum, Institute of African Affairs, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies, Hamburg, vol. 44(3), pages 2-10.
- Lutmar Carmela & Terris Lesley, 2016. "Leadership Changes and Civil War Agreements: Exploring Preliminary Links," Peace Economics, Peace Science, and Public Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 22(4), pages 439-448, December.
- Chandra Sriram & Marie-Joëlle Zahar, 2009. "The Perils of Power-Sharing: Africa and Beyond," Africa Spectrum, Institute of African Affairs, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies, Hamburg, vol. 44(3), pages 11-39.
- Kathrin Heitz, 2009. "Power-Sharing in the Local Arena: Man . a Rebel-Held Town in Western Côte d.Ivoire," Africa Spectrum, Institute of African Affairs, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies, Hamburg, vol. 44(3), pages 109-131.
- Bussmann Margit & Ranft Florian, 2016. "Distribution of Military Power and Prospects of Post-Conflict Peace," Peace Economics, Peace Science, and Public Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 22(4), pages 385-392, December.
- Adedokun, Ayokunu, 2017. "Post-conflict peacebuilding: A critical survey of the literature and avenues for future research," MERIT Working Papers 016, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:joupea:v:40:y:2003:i:3:p:303-320. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (SAGE Publications). General contact details of provider: http://www.prio.no/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .