The Gender Gap in Earnings during World War II: New Evidence
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David Neumark & Wendy A. Stock, 2001. "The Effects of Race and Sex Discrimination Laws," NBER Working Papers 8215, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kanika Mahajan & Bharat Ramaswami, 2017.
"Caste, Female Labor Supply, and the Gender Wage Gap in India: Boserup Revisited,"
Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 65(2), pages 339-378.
- Kanika, Mahajan & Ramaswami, Bharat, 2015. "Caste, Female Labor Supply and the Gender Wage Gap in India: Boserup Revisited," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 212218, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Kanika Mahajan & Bharat Ramaswami, 2015. "Caste, female labor supply and the gender wage gap in India: Boserup revisited," Indian Statistical Institute, Planning Unit, New Delhi Discussion Papers 15-02, Indian Statistical Institute, New Delhi, India.
- Casey B. Mulligan, 1998. "Pecuniary Incentives to Work in the United States during World War II," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 106(5), pages 1033-1077, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:ilrrev:v:42:y:1989:i:3:p:415-429. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (SAGE Publications). General contact details of provider: http://www.ilr.cornell.edu .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.