The Geography of R&D: Tobit Analysis and a Bayesian Approach to Mapping R&D Activities in the Netherlands
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Hans Ouwersloot & Piet Rietveld, 2000. "The geography of R&D: tobit analysis and a Bayesian approach to mapping R&D activities in the Netherlands," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 32(9), pages 1673-1688, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Josep-Maria Arauzo-Carod & Elisabet Viladecans-Marsal, 2009.
"Industrial Location at the Intra-Metropolitan Level: The Role of Agglomeration Economies,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(4), pages 545-558.
- Josep Maria Arauzo-Carod & Elisabet Viladecans-Marsal, 2006. "Industrial location at the intra-metropolitan level: The role of agglomeration economies," Working Papers 2006/5, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Beaudry, Catherine & Schiffauerova, Andrea, 2009. "Who's right, Marshall or Jacobs? The localization versus urbanization debate," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 318-337, March.
- Elisabet Viladecans Marsal & Josep Maria Arauzo Carod, "undated".
"Industrial Location at the Intra-metropolitan Level: A Negative Binomial Approach,"
Studies on the Spanish Economy
- Josep Maria Arauzo-Carod & Elisabet Viladecans-Marsal, 2006. "Industrial Location At the Intra-Metropolitan Level: A Negative Binomial Approach," ERSA conference papers ersa06p129, European Regional Science Association.
- Kleoniki Kalapouti & Nikos Varsakelis, 2015. "Intra and inter: regional knowledge spillovers in European Union," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 40(5), pages 760-781, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:envira:v:32:y:2000:i:9:p:1673-1688. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.