Integration of Electricity from Renewable Energy Sources â€” The Czech Story
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:enepol:v:108:y:2017:i:c:p:524-537 is not listed on IDEAS
- Janda, Karel & Málek, Jan & Rečka, Lukáš, 2017.
"Influence of renewable energy sources on transmission networks in Central Europe,"
Elsevier, vol. 108(C), pages 524-537.
- Karel Janda & Jan Malek & Lukas Recka, 2016. "Influence of renewable energy sources on transmission networks in Central Europe," CAMA Working Papers 2016-68, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- repec:eee:enepol:v:106:y:2017:i:c:p:138-147 is not listed on IDEAS
- Luňáčková, Petra & Průša, Jan & Janda, Karel, 2017.
"The merit order effect of Czech photovoltaic plants,"
Elsevier, vol. 106(C), pages 138-147.
- Petra Lunackova & Karel Janda & Jan Prusa, 2017. "The Merit Order Effect of Czech Photovoltaic Plants," Working Papers IES 2017/01, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Jan 2017.
More about this item
KeywordsIntegration of electricity from renewable energy sources; Transmission and distribution; Increase of electricity prices due to subsidies for renewable energy sources;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:engenv:v:26:y:2015:i:1-2:p:157-166. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.