Trade and American Cities: Who has the Comparative Advantage?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- George I. Treyz & Dan S. Rickman & Gang Shao, 1991. "The REMI Economic-Demographic Forecasting and Simulation Model," International Regional Science Review, , vol. 14(3), pages 221-253, December.
- Greenwood, Michael J., 1981. "Migration and Economic Growth in the United States," Elsevier Monographs, Elsevier, edition 1, number 9780123006509 edited by Mills, Edwin S..
- Timothy J. Bartik, 1991. "Who Benefits from State and Local Economic Development Policies?," Books from Upjohn Press, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research, number wbsle, November.
- Greenwood, Michael J & Hunt, Gary L, 1984. "Migration and Interregional Employment Redistribution in the United States," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 74(5), pages 957-969, December.
- Knapp, Thomas A. & Graves, Philip E., 1989. "On the role of amenities in models of migration and regional development," MPRA Paper 19914, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robin Leichenko & Julie Silva, 2004.
"International Trade, Employment and Earnings: Evidence from US Rural Counties,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(4), pages 355-374.
- Robin Leichenko & Julie Silva, 2003. "International Trade, Employment, and Earnings: Evidence from U.S. Rural Counties," Working Papers 03-12, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Alistair Robson, 2011. "Endogenous Employment Growth and Decline in Australian Capital City Statistical Divisions," Chapters,in: Endogenous Regional Development, chapter 12 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Uribe-Etxeberria, Asier Minondo & Requena Silvente , Francisco, 2012. "The intensive and extensive margins of trade: decomposing exports growth differences across Spanish Regions," INVESTIGACIONES REGIONALES - Journal of REGIONAL RESEARCH, Asociación Española de Ciencia Regional, issue 23, pages 53-76.
- Shu-hen Chiang, 2012. "The sources of metropolitan unemployment fluctuations in the Greater Taipei metropolitan area," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 91(4), pages 775-793, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:ecdequ:v:11:y:1997:i:1:p:67-87. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .