Vulnerability Of Urban Informal Sector: Street Vendors In Yogyakarta, Indonesia
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Aloysius Gunadi, Brata, 2008. "Vulnerability of Urban Informal Sector: Street Vendors in Yogyakarta, Indonesia," MPRA Paper 12541, University Library of Munich, Germany.
References listed on IDEAS
- Anna Wetterberg & Sudarno Sumarto & Lant Pritchett, 1999. "A National Snapshot of the Social Impact of Indonesia's Crisis," Bulletin of Indonesian Economic Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(3), pages 145-152.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kartika, Dwintha Maya, 2015. "Does Indonesian National Health Insurance serve a potential for improving health equity in favour of workers in informal economy?," MPRA Paper 72054, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:pid:journl:v:55:y:2016:i:4:p:521-540 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsinformal sector; street vendor; vulnerability; Indonesia.;
- R15 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Econometric and Input-Output Models; Other Methods
- O17 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Formal and Informal Sectors; Shadow Economy; Institutional Arrangements
- E26 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Informal Economy; Underground Economy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rom:terumm:v:5:y:2010:i:14:p:47-58. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Colesca Sofia). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ccasero.html .