Development Of An Evaluation Tool For Participative E-Government Services: A Case Study Of Electronic Participatory Budgeting Projects In Germany
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:67:y:1973:i:02:p:582-588_14 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:46:y:1952:i:03:p:660-676_06 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsE-government; electronic Participatory Budgeting (ePB) projects; web 2.0 characteristics; evaluation framework.;
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
- I28 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Government Policy
- L53 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Enterprise Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rom:rampas:v:2012:y:2012:i:18:p:6-25. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .