Ranking Of A Public Sector Passenger Bus Transport Company Using Principal Component Analysis: A Case Study
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Xueming Chen, 2009. "Urban Planning Management System In Los Angeles: An Overview," Theoretical and Empirical Researches in Urban Management, Research Centre in Public Administration and Public Services, Bucharest, Romania, pages 50-63.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- de Oña, Juan & de Oña, Rocío & Eboli, Laura & Mazzulla, Gabriella, 2013. "Perceived service quality in bus transit service: A structural equation approach," Transport Policy, Elsevier, pages 219-226.
- M. Vetrivel SEZHIAN & C. MURALIDHARAN & T. NAMBIRAJAN & S.G. DESHMUKH, 2011. "Developing A Performance Importance Matrix For A Public Sector Bus Transport Company: A Case Study," Theoretical and Empirical Researches in Urban Management, Research Centre in Public Administration and Public Services, Bucharest, Romania, pages 5-14.
More about this item
KeywordsPerformance measurement; madm; fuzzy topsis; fuzzy ahp; anova.;
- O18 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Urban, Rural, Regional, and Transportation Analysis; Housing; Infrastructure
- R41 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - Transportation: Demand, Supply, and Congestion; Travel Time; Safety and Accidents; Transportation Noise
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rom:mrpase:v:3:y:2011:i:1:p:62-71. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Colesca Sofia). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ccasero.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.