Models of Success for the Romanian Economic Organizations: New Characteristics of the National Competitive Advantage Mix
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Carroll, Archie B., 1991. "The pyramid of corporate social responsibility: Toward the moral management of organizational stakeholders," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 39-48.
- Ana-Maria PETRACHE, 2011. "Corporate Philanthropy in Top Romanian Companies," Economia. Seria Management, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 14(2), pages 417-424, December.
- Razvan Catalin DOBREA & Alexandra GAMAN, 2011. "Aspects of the Correlation between Corporate Social Responsibility and Competitiveness of Organization," Economia. Seria Management, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 14(1), pages 236-242, June.
More about this item
Keywordscompetitive advantage; national economy; private management; direct foreign investments.;
- F63 - International Economics - - Economic Impacts of Globalization - - - Economic Development
- M21 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Economics - - - Business Economics
- O11 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rom:econmn:v:16:y:2013:i:1:p:135-145. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ciocoiu Nadia Carmen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mnasero.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .