Ethical Mastery of Innovative Technologies
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Thoben, H, 1982. "Mechanistic and Organistic Analogies in Economics Reconsidered," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(2), pages 292-306.
More about this item
Keywordssocial cooperation; biophysical constraints; negentropic rocess; ameliorative equilibration; vection; cross-disciplinary research.;
- A11 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Role of Economics; Role of Economists
- B59 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - Other
- Q56 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environment and Development; Environment and Trade; Sustainability; Environmental Accounts and Accounting; Environmental Equity; Population Growth
- Q57 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Ecological Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rjr:romjef:v:3:y:2006:i:3:p:26-38. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Corina Saman). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ipacaro.html .