The Cities: Reactors Of Economic Transactions
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:voc:wpaper:tech22012 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:voc:wpaper:tech82012 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:voc:wpaper:tech52012 is not listed on IDEAS
- Purica, Ionut, 2012.
"Control and Crisis in a City Seen as a Reactor of Economic Transactions,"
Journal for Economic Forecasting,
Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(1), pages 116-127, March.
- Ionut Purica, 2011. "Control and crisis in a city seen as a reactor of economic transactions," EcoMod2011 3520, EcoMod.
- repec:voc:wpaper:tech62012 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:voc:wpaper:tech12012 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:voc:wpaper:tech72012 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:voc:wpaper:tech32012 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chakrabarti, Anindya S. & Chakrabarti, Bikas K., 2010. "Statistical theories of income and wealth distribution," Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 4, pages 1-31.
- repec:voc:wpaper:tech92012 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:voc:wpaper:tech42012 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordseconomic transactions; income distribution; Maxwell-Boltzmann equilibrium distribution; urban economics;
- C60 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - General
- R12 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Size and Spatial Distributions of Regional Economic Activity; Interregional Trade (economic geography)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rjr:romjef:v:1:y:2004:i:2:p:20-37. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Corina Saman). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ipacaro.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .