Control and Crisis in a City Seen as a Reactor of Economic Transactions
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Ionut Purica, 2011. "Control and crisis in a city seen as a reactor of economic transactions," EcoMod2011 3520, EcoMod.
References listed on IDEAS
- Purica, Ionut, 2004. "The Cities: Reactors Of Economic Transactions," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 1(2), pages 20-37, May.
More about this item
Keywordsnonlinear models; decision; financial crisis;
- C3 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
- C62 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Existence and Stability Conditions of Equilibrium
- D7 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making
- D87 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Neuroeconomics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rjr:romjef:v::y:2012:i:1:p:116-127. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Corina Saman). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ipacaro.html .