Control and Crisis in a City Seen as a Reactor of Economic Transactions
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Ionut Purica, 2011. "Control and crisis in a city seen as a reactor of economic transactions," EcoMod2011 3520, EcoMod.
References listed on IDEAS
- Purica, Ionut, 2004. "The Cities: Reactors Of Economic Transactions," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 1(2), pages 20-37, May.
More about this item
Keywordsnonlinear models; decision; financial crisis;
- C3 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
- C62 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Existence and Stability Conditions of Equilibrium
- D7 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making
- D87 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Neuroeconomics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rjr:romjef:v::y:2012:i:1:p:116-127. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Corina Saman). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ipacaro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.