Prior Health Expenditures and Risk Sharing with Insurers Competing on Quality
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mathias Kifmann & Normann Lorenz, 2011.
"Optimal cost reimbursement of health insurers to reduce risk selection,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 20(5), pages 532-552, May.
- Kifmann, Mathias & Lorenz, Normann, 2005. "Optimal cost reimbursement of health insurers to reduce risk selection," Discussion Papers, Series I 329, University of Konstanz, Department of Economics.
- Karen Eggleston & Randall P. Ellis & Mingshan Lu, 2007. "Prevention and Dynamic Risk Adjustment," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series WP2007-023, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Wang, Yanguo & Jaenicke, Edward C., 2005. "Pooling, Separating, and Cream-Skimming In Relative-Performance Contracts," 2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark 24639, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Wang, Yanguo & Jaenicke, Edward C., 2005. "Pooling, Separating, and Cream-Skimming In Relative-Performance Contracts," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19522, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Piet Bakx & Erik Schut & Eddy van Doorslaer, 2013. "Can Risk Adjustment prevent Risk Selection in a Competitive Long-Term Care Insurance Market?," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 13-017/V, Tinbergen Institute.
- repec:eee:hepoli:v:121:y:2017:i:11:p:1169-1176 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pieter Bakx & Frederik Schut & Eddy Doorslaer, 2015. "Can universal access and competition in long-term care insurance be combined?," International Journal of Health Economics and Management, Springer, vol. 15(2), pages 185-213, June.
- Tsuyoshi Takahara, 2016.
"Patient dumping, outlier payments, and optimal healthcare payment policy under asymmetric information,"
Health Economics Review,
Springer, vol. 6(1), pages 1-11, December.
- Tsuyoshi Takahara, 2013. "Patient Dumping, Outlier Payments, and Optimal Healthcare Payment Policy under Asymmetric Information," ISER Discussion Paper 0891r, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University, revised Oct 2014.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rje:randje:v:34:y:2003:i:4:p:647-69. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: https://www.rje.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.