The Impact of Advertising and Other Factors on Referral Practices, with Special Reference to Lawyers
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Arbatskaya, Maria & Konishi, Hideo, 2012.
"Referrals in search markets,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 89-101.
- Maria Arbatskaya & Hideo Konishi, 2005. "Referrals in Search Markets," Emory Economics 0521, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).
- Maria Arbatskaya & Hideo Konishi, 2010. "Referrals in Search Markets," Emory Economics 1004, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).
- Maria Arbatskaya & Hideo Konishi, 2005. "Referrals in Search Markets," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 614, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 10 May 2011.
- Zamir Eyal & Medina Barak & Segal Uzi, 2014. "Who Benefits from the Uniformity of Contingent Fee Rates?," Review of Law & Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 9(3), pages 357-387, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rje:randje:v:21:y:1990:i:summer:p:235-246. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: https://www.rje.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.