Mobile phones and telecommuting: Effects on trips and tours of Londoners
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Schönfelder, Stefan & Axhausen, Kay W., 2003. "Activity spaces: measures of social exclusion?," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 273-286, October.
- Neil Wrigley, 2002. "'Food Deserts' in British Cities: Policy Context and Research Priorities," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 39(11), pages 2029-2040, October.
- S L Handy & D A Niemeier, 1997. "Measuring accessibility: an exploration of issues and alternatives," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 29(7), pages 1175-1194, July.
- Wachs, Martin & Kumagai, T. Gordon, 1973. "Physical accessibility as a social indicator," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 7(5), pages 437-456, October.
- Q Shen, 1998. "Location characteristics of inner-city neighborhoods and employment accessibility of low-wage workers," Environment and Planning B: Planning and Design, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 25(3), pages 345-365, May.
- B J Linneker & N A Spence, 1992. "Accessibility measures compared in an analysis of the impact of the M25 London Orbital Motorway on Britain," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 24(8), pages 1137-1154, August.
- Changshan Wu & Alan T Murray, 2005. "Optimizing public transit quality and system access: the multiple-route, maximal covering/shortest-path problem," Environment and Planning B: Planning and Design, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 32(2), pages 163-178, March.
- Dawkins, Casey J. & Shen, Qing & Sanchez, Thomas W., 2005. "Race, space, and unemployment duration," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 91-113, July.
- Talia McCray & Nicole Brais, 2007. "Exploring the Role of Transportation in Fostering Social Exclusion: The Use of GIS to Support Qualitative Data," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 7(4), pages 397-412, December.
- David Levinson, 1998. "Accessibility and the Journey to Work," Working Papers 199802, University of Minnesota: Nexus Research Group.
- Q Shen, 1998. "Location Characteristics of Inner-City Neighborhoods and Employment Accessibility of Low-Wage Workers," Environment and Planning B, , vol. 25(3), pages 345-365, June.
- Yukio Sadahiro, 2005. "Spatiotemporal analysis of the distribution of urban facilities in terms of accessibility," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 84(1), pages 61-84, March.
- Juan Carlos MartIn & Javier Gutierrez & Concepcion Roman, 2004. "Data Envelopment Analysis (DEA) Index to Measure the Accessibility Impacts of New Infrastructure Investments: The Case of the High- speed Train Corridor Madrid-Barcelona-French Border," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(6), pages 697-712.
- Yu-Hsin Tsai, 2005. "Quantifying Urban Form: Compactness versus 'Sprawl'," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 42(1), pages 141-161, January.
- Church, A. & Frost, M. & Sullivan, K., 2000. "Transport and social exclusion in London," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 195-205, July.
- Alan Murie & Sako Musterd, 2004. "Social Exclusion and Opportunity Structures in European Cities and Neighbourhoods," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 41(8), pages 1441-1459, July.
- Mark W. Horner & Alan T. Murray, 2002. "Excess Commuting and the Modifiable Areal Unit Problem," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 39(1), pages 131-139, January.
- Wu, Belinda M. & Hine, Julian P., 2003. "A PTAL approach to measuring changes in bus service accessibility," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 307-320, October.
- S L Handy & D A Niemeier, 1997. "Measuring Accessibility: An Exploration of Issues and Alternatives," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 29(7), pages 1175-1194, July.
More about this item
KeywordsTravel behavior; Mobile phones; Telecommuting; London;
- R40 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:jtralu:0067. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Arlene Mathison) or (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ctumnus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .