The uneasy coexistence of the Spanish foral and common regional finance systems
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Antoni Zabalza Martí & Julio López-Laborda, 2014. "The uneasy coexistence of the Spanish foral and common regional finance systems," Working Papers. Serie EC 2014-02, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
References listed on IDEAS
- Antoni Zabalza & Julio López-Laborda, 2011.
"The new Spanish system of intergovernmental transfers,"
International Tax and Public Finance,
Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 18(6), pages 750-786, December.
- Antoni Zabalza & Julio Lopez-Laborda, 2010. "The New Spanish System of Intergovernmental Transfers," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper1033, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Antoni Zabalza & Julio Lopez-Laborda, 2011. "The New Spanish System of Intergovernmental Transfers," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper1103, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Antoni Zabalza, 2012. "Una nota sobre el ajuste del IVA en el sistema foral de financiación: Marco analítico y propuesta de un nuevo mecanismo," Hacienda Pública Española, IEF, vol. 202(3), pages 105-123, September.
- Carlos Monasterio Escudero, 2010. "Federalismo fiscal y sistema foral. ¿Un concierto desafinado?," Hacienda Pública Española, IEF, vol. 192(1), pages 59-103, March.
More about this item
Keywordsregional finance; Spain; foral system; common system;
- H77 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - Intergovernmental Relations; Federalism
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:invreg:0342. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Julieta Llungo-Ortíz). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aecrrea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.