Determinants of turism demand in the Canary Islands
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- James Alm & H. Spencer Banzhaf, 2012.
"Designing Economic Instruments For The Environment In A Decentralized Fiscal System,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(2), pages 177-202, April.
- Alm, James & Banzhaf, H. Spencer, 2007. "Designing economic instruments for the environment in a decentralized fiscal system," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4379, The World Bank.
- James Alm & H. Spencer Banzhaf, 2011. "Designing Economic Instruments for the Environment in a Decentralized Fiscal System," Working Papers 1104, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
- Jasper M. Dalhuisen & Raymond J. G. M. Florax & JHenri L. F. de Groot & Peter Nijkamp, 2003. "Price and Income Elasticities of Residential Water Demand: A Meta-Analysis," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 79(2), pages 292-308.
- Arnaud Reynaud, 2003. "An Econometric Estimation of Industrial Water Demand in France," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 25(2), pages 213-232, June.
- S. Gaudin, 2006. "Effect of price information on residential water demand," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(4), pages 383-393.
- Silvana Dalmazzone, 2006.
"Decentralization and the Environment,"
Chapters,in: Handbook of Fiscal Federalism, chapter 18
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Dalmazzone Silvana, 2006. "Decentralization and the Environment," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 200602, University of Turin.
- Andrew C. Worthington & Mark Hoffman, 2008. "An Empirical Survey Of Residential Water Demand Modelling," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 22(5), pages 842-871, December.
- Arbues, Fernando & Garcia-Valinas, Maria Angeles & Martinez-Espineira, Roberto, 2003. "Estimation of residential water demand: a state-of-the-art review," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 81-102, March.
- Graeme Dandy & Tin Nguyen & Carolyn Davies, 1997. "Estimating Residential Water Demand in the Presence of Free Allowances," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 73(1), pages 125-139.
- Steven Renzetti, 1992. "Estimating the Structure of Industrial Water Demands: The Case of Canadian Manufacturing," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 68(4), pages 396-404.
- Renzetti, S. & Dupont, D., 1996.
"Water Use in the Canadian Food and Beverage Industry,"
1996-03, Brock University, Department of Economics.
- Renzetti, S. & Dupont, D., 1996. "Water Use in the Canadian Food and Beverage Industry," Papers 1996-03, York (Canada) - Department of Economics.
- José Féres & Arnaud Reynaud, 2005.
"Assessing the Impact of Environmental Regulation on Industrial Water Use: Evidence from Brazil,"
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 81(3).
- José Féres & Arnaud Reynaud, 2005. "Assessing the Impact of Environmental Regulation on Industrial Water Use: Evidence From Brazil," Discussion Papers 1079, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
- José Féres & Arnaud Reynaud, 2015. "Assessing the Impact of Environmental Regulation on Industrial Water use: Evidence from Brazil," Discussion Papers 0143, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
- Stavins, Robert N., 2003.
"Experience with market-based environmental policy instruments,"
Handbook of Environmental Economics,in: K. G. Mäler & J. R. Vincent (ed.), Handbook of Environmental Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 9, pages 355-435
- Stavins, Robert, 2000. "Experience with Market-Based Environmental Policy Instruments," Working Paper Series rwp00-004, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Stavins, Robert, 2001. "Experience with Market-Based Environmental Policy Instruments," Discussion Papers dp-01-58, Resources For the Future.
- Shin, Jeong-Shik, 1985. "Perception of Price When Price Information Is Costly: Evidence from Residential Electricity Demand," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 67(4), pages 591-598, November.
- Diane Dupont & Steven Renzetti, 1998. "Water Use in the Canadian Food Processing Industry," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 46(1), pages 83-92, March.
- Olmstead, Sheila M. & Michael Hanemann, W. & Stavins, Robert N., 2007. "Water demand under alternative price structures," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 181-198, September.
- Varela-Ortega, Consuelo & M. Sumpsi, Jose & Garrido, Alberto & Blanco, Maria & Iglesias, Eva, 1998.
"Water pricing policies, public decision making and farmers' response: implications for water policy,"
Blackwell, vol. 19(1-2), pages 193-202, September.
- Varela-Ortega, Consuelo & Sumpsi, Jose M. & Garrido, Alberto & Blanco, Maria & Iglesias, Eva, 1998. "Water pricing policies, public decision making and farmers' response: implications for water policy," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 19(1-2), September.
- Frederick G. Babin & Cleve E. Willis & P. Geoffrey Allen, 1982. "Estimation of Substitution Possibilities between Water and Other Production Inputs," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 64(1), pages 148-151.
- Maria Garcia-Valiñas, 2007. "What level of decentralization is better in an environmental context? An application to water policies," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 38(2), pages 213-229, October.
- Steven Sorrell, 2003. "Carbon Trading in the Policy Mix," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 19(3), pages 420-437.
- Kumar, Surender, 2004.
"Analysing industrial water demand in India: An input distance function approach,"
04/12, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Surender Kumar, 2009. "Analyzing Industrial Water Demand in India: An Input Distance Function Approach," Working Papers id:2178, eSocialSciences.
More about this item
KeywordsTourism demand; elasticity; marketing; planning;
- C21 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models
- L83 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Sports; Gambling; Restaurants; Recreation; Tourism
- R32 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location - - - Other Spatial Production and Pricing Analysis
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:invreg:0205. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Julieta Llungo-Ortíz). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aecrrea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .