Rodriguez Feijoo Santiago, Sr.
Departamento de Métodos Cuantitativos en la Economía y la Gestión Las Palmas, Spain
Facultad de Economía, Empresa y Turismo
Universidad de las Palmas de Gran Canaria
RePEc:edi:dmlpges (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Santiago Rodriguez Feijoo & Alejandro Rodriguez Caro & Carlos Gonzalez Correa, 2003. "A measurement to analyze the relative change in the Absolute Parity of Power Purchase: An application to the European Union," ERSA conference papers ersa03p163, European Regional Science Association.
- Alejandro Rodríguez Caro & Santiago Rodríguez Feijoo & Delia Dávila Quintana, 2003. "La trimestralización de variables flujo. Un estudio de simulación de los métodos de desagregación temporal con indicador," Documentos de trabajo conjunto ULL-ULPGC 2003-01, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas de la ULPGC.
- Rodríguez Feijoó, Santiago & Dávila Quintana, Delia & Rodríguez Caro, Alejandro & Tejera Gil, Margarita, 2003.
"Determinants of turism demand in the Canary Islands,"
INVESTIGACIONES REGIONALES - Journal of REGIONAL RESEARCH, Asociación Española de Ciencia Regional, issue 3, pages 81-98.
RePEc:lrk:eeaart:20_1_10 is not listed on IDEAS
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
Featured entriesThis author is featured on the following reading lists, publication compilations, Wikipedia, or ReplicationWiki entries:
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-CMP: Computational Economics (1) 2003-01-27
- NEP-GEO: Economic Geography (1) 2004-02-29
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Rodriguez Feijoo Santiago Sr. should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.