The Effects of Government Budget Deficits on the Interest Rates: A Case Study of a Small Open Economy
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chakraborty, Lekha S., 2006.
"Fiscal deficit, capital formation, and crowding out: Evidence from India,"
06/43, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Lekha S. Chakraborty, 2007. "Fiscal Deficit, Capital Formation, and Crowding Out : Evidence from India," Working Papers id:837, eSocialSciences.
- Kalim Hyder & Qazi Masood Ahmed, 2004.
"Why Private Investment In Pakistan Has Collapsed And How It Can Be Restored,"
Lahore Journal of Economics, Department of Economics, The Lahore School of Economics, vol. 9(1), pages 107-125, Jan-June.
- Hyder, Kalim & Ahmed, Qazi Masood, 2003. "Why Private Investment In Pakistan Has Collapsed And How It Can Be Restored," MPRA Paper 16251, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Jan 2004.
- Kalim Hyder, 2001. "Crowding-out Hypothesis in a Vector Error Correction Framework: A Case Study of Pakistan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 40(4), pages 633-650.
- Noman Saeed & Kalim Hyder & Asghar Ali, 2006. "The Impact of Public Investment on Private Investment: A Disaggregated Analysis," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 45(4), pages 639-663.
- Asamoah, Lawrence Adu, 2016. "Fiscal Policy and Lending Rate Nexus in Ghana," MPRA Paper 80209, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:ecoint:0424. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/cacogit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Angela Procopio (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/cacogit.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.