Convergence, the Maastricht Criteria, and Their Benefits
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bagella, Michele & Becchetti, Leonardo & Hasan, Iftekhar, 2004.
"The anticipated and concurring effects of the EMU: exchange rate volatility, institutions and growth,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 23(7-8), pages 1053-1080.
- Bagella, Michele & Becchetti, Leonardo & Hasan, Iftekhar, 2004. "The anticipated and concurring effects of the EMU : exchange rate volatility, institutions and growth," Research Discussion Papers 15/2004, Bank of Finland.
- António Afonso & Raquel Balhote, 2014. "Interactions between Monetary Policy and Fiscal Policy," Working Papers Department of Economics 2014/13, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Staehr, Karsten, 2008.
"Fiscal policies and business cycles in an enlarged euro area,"
Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 46-69, March.
- Karsten Staehr, 2007. "Fiscal Policies and Business Cycles in an Enlarged Euro Area," CESifo Working Paper Series 1933, CESifo Group Munich.
- Karsten Staehr, 2007. "Fiscal policies and business cycles in an enlarged euro area," Bank of Estonia Working Papers 2007-03, Bank of Estonia, revised 08 Mar 2007.
- Wan, Zheng & Wang, Xuefeng & Sperling, Daniel, 2013. "Policy and politics behind the public transportation systems of China's medium-sized cities: Evidence from the Huizhou reform," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 1-8.
- Gertrude Tumpel-Gugerell, 2009. "Challenges of Monetary Integration in CEE," Focus on European Economic Integration, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank), issue 5, pages 32-37.
- Sehgal, Sanjay & Gupta, Priyanshi & Deisting, Florent, 2014. "Assessing Time-Varying Stock Market Integration in EMU for Normal and Crisis Periods," MPRA Paper 64078, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
- H50 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:ecoint:0229. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Angela Procopio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cacogit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.