Do monetary Shocks Exert Nonlinear Real Effects on UK Industrial Production?
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marina Tkalec, 2013.
"The Dynamics of Deposit Euroization in European Post-Transition Countries: Evidence from Threshold VAR,"
Focus on European Economic Integration,
Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank), issue 1, pages 66-83.
- Marina Tkalec, 2012. "The Dynamics of Deposit Euroization in European Post-transition Countries: Evidence from Threshold VAR," Czech Journal of Economics and Finance (Finance a uver), Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, vol. 62(3), pages 278-296, July.
- Marina Tkalec, 2011. "The Dynamics of Deposit Euroization in European Post-transition Countries: Evidence from Threshold VAR," Working Papers 1102, The Institute of Economics, Zagreb.
- Guo, Feng & Hu, Jinyan & Jiang, Mingming, 2013. "Monetary shocks and asymmetric effects in an emerging stock market: The case of China," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 532-538.
- repec:wsi:serxxx:v:62:y:2017:i:04:n:s0217590817400318 is not listed on IDEAS
- Saki Bigio & Jorge Salas, 2006. "Non-Linear Effects of Monetary Policy and Real Exchange Rate Shocks in Partially Dollarized Economies: An Empirical Study for Peru," Working Papers 2006-008, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú.
More about this item
KeywordsNonlinear; monetary shocks; UK output;
- C30 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - General
- E30 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
- E50 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - General
- E60 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:ecoint:0182. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Angela Procopio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cacogit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .