Socio-economic impacts of novel coronavirus: The policy solutions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Nwaogwugwu, Chii & Evans, Olaniyi, 2019. "What are the Short-run and Long-run Drivers of Human Capital Development in Nigeria?," MPRA Paper 97130, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- David H Molyneux & Peter J Hotez & Alan Fenwick, 2005. "“Rapid-Impact Interventions”: How a Policy of Integrated Control for Africa's Neglected Tropical Diseases Could Benefit the Poor," PLOS Medicine, Public Library of Science, vol. 2(11), pages 1-1, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andaregie, Adino & Astatkie, Tessema, 2021. "COVID-19 impact on jobs at private schools and colleges in Northern Ethiopia," International Journal of Educational Development, Elsevier, vol. 85(C).
- Hossain, Mohammad Rokibul & Akhter, Fahmida & Sultana, Mir Misnad, 2022. "SMEs in Covid-19 Crisis and Combating Strategies: A Systematic Literature Review (SLR) and A Case from Emerging Economy," Operations Research Perspectives, Elsevier, vol. 9(C).
- Hijrah Nasir & Valentin Navel & Julien S Baker & Rashmi Supriya & Alistair Cole & Yang Gao & Frederic Dutheil, 2021. "COVID-19: An Economic or Social Disease? Implications for Disadvantaged Populations," JRFM, MDPI, vol. 14(12), pages 1-4, December.
- Wale-Awe, Olawale Isaac, 2020. "The Covid-19 pandemic lockdown: Curtailing the negative economic impacts," BizEcons Quarterly, Strides Educational Foundation, vol. 8, pages 3-14.
- Publishers, KMF & Sarwan, Jyoti & Sharma, Heenu & Narang, Jasjeet & Uddin, Nazim & Chandra Bose K, Jagadeesh, 2021. "Microeconomics Impacts of COVID-19 Pandemic: Media Analysis," MPRA Paper 110399, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2021.
- Ndah Grimbald & Abdallah Ziraba & Abeja Ekure Martha & Jong Ketuma Henry, 2021. "The Economic Impact of the Covid-19 Pandemic on SMEs in Selected Sub - Saharan African Economies: An Empirical Approach," Business and Economic Research, Macrothink Institute, vol. 11(3), pages 43-57, December.
- Sharma, Piyush & Leung, T.Y. & Kingshott, Russel P.J. & Davcik, Nebojsa S. & Cardinali, Silvio, 2020. "Managing uncertainty during a global pandemic: An international business perspective," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 116(C), pages 188-192.
- Jamiu Olamilekan Badmus & Sodiq Olaide Bisiriyu & Oluwadamilola Samuel Alawode, 2022. "Does COVID-19 shock endanger the flows of FDI in OECD? Empirical evidence based on AMG panel estimator," Future Business Journal, Springer, vol. 8(1), pages 1-14, December.
- Mukit Mohammad Mushfiqul Haque & Nabila Nusrat Jahan & Abdel-Razzaq Assim Ibrahim & Shaznin Kazi Fatema, 2021. "The Economic Influence on Consumers Buying Behavior in Islamic Countries: Evidence from the COVID-19 Economic Crisis," Economics, Sciendo, vol. 9(1), pages 179-203, June.
- Pantano, Eleonora & Pizzi, Gabriele & Scarpi, Daniele & Dennis, Charles, 2020. "Competing during a pandemic? Retailers’ ups and downs during the COVID-19 outbreak," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 116(C), pages 209-213.
- H Manjula Bai, 2020. "The Socio-Economic Implications of the Coronavirus Pandemic (COVID-19): A Review," ComFin Research, Shanlax Journals, vol. 8(4), pages 8-17, October.
- Jošić Hrvoje, 2020. "The socio-economic catalysers of COVID-19 pandemic," Croatian Review of Economic, Business and Social Statistics, Sciendo, vol. 6(2), pages 12-26, December.
- Tiberiu Foris & Alina Simona Tecău & Camelia-Cristina Dragomir & Diana Foris, 2022. "The Start-Up Manager in Times of Crisis: Challenges and Solutions for Increasing the Resilience of Companies and Sustainable Reconstruction," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 14(15), pages 1-20, July.
- Md. Mokhlesur Rahman & Jean-Claude Thill & Kamal Chandra Paul, 2020. "COVID-19 Pandemic Severity, Lockdown Regimes, and People’s Mobility: Early Evidence from 88 Countries," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 12(21), pages 1-17, November.
- Seyed Reza Mirnezami & Sajad Rajabi, 2021. "Changing Primary Energy Consumption Due to COVID-19: The Study 20 European Economies," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 11(1), pages 615-631.
- Augustin F. C. Chabossou & Gbêtondji Melaine Armel Nonvide & Boris O. K. Lokonon & Cocou Jaurès Amegnaglo & Laurent G. Akpo, 2022. "COVID-19 and the Performance of Exporting Companies in Benin," The European Journal of Development Research, Palgrave Macmillan;European Association of Development Research and Training Institutes (EADI), vol. 34(2), pages 828-842, April.
- Uddin, Godwin, 2020. "Prudential guidelines and financial system stability in Nigeria," MPRA Paper 104964, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Uddin, Godwin, 2021. "Financial system regulation in a pandemic: Evidence from Nigeria," MPRA Paper 108052, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Karolina Puławska, 2021. "Financial Stability of European Insurance Companies during the COVID-19 Pandemic," JRFM, MDPI, vol. 14(6), pages 1-16, June.
- Junxiong Li & Alan G. Hallsworth & J. Andres Coca‐Stefaniak, 2020. "Changing Grocery Shopping Behaviours Among Chinese Consumers At The Outset Of The COVID‐19 Outbreak," Tijdschrift voor Economische en Sociale Geografie, Royal Dutch Geographical Society KNAG, vol. 111(3), pages 574-583, July.
- KovÃ¡cs, S. Z. & KoÃ³s, B. & Uzzoli, A. & PÃ¡ger, B. & Egyed, I., 2020. "Regional effects of the COVID-19 pandemic and policy responses in Hungary," R-Economy, Ural Federal University, Graduate School of Economics and Management, vol. 6(3), pages 208-221.
- Irfan, Muhammad & Akram, Waqar & James Hooper, Vincent, 2020. "What factors can help COVID-19 patients to recover quickly in Pakistan," MPRA Paper 103053, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 15 Sep 2020.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Momodou Mustapha Fanneh & Mustapha Jobarteh & John T. Mendy & Amadou Jawo, 2020.
"Modeling and Forecasting Infections, Fatalities and Recoveries from COVID-19 pandemic in SSA: A case of the 10 hotspot in Sub-Saharan Africa,"
TechHub Journal, TechHub Research, vol. 9(1), pages 308-317, July.
- Momodou Mustapha Fanneh & Mustapha Jobarteh & John T. Mendy & Amadou Jawo, 2020. "Modeling and Forecasting Infections, Fatalities and Recoveries from COVID-19 pandemic in SSA: A case of the 10 hotspot in Sub-Saharan Africa," Technium Social Sciences Journal, Technium Science, vol. 9(1), pages 308-317, July.
- James Smith & Emma Michelle Taylor, 2013. "MDGs and NTDs: Reshaping the Global Health Agenda," PLOS Neglected Tropical Diseases, Public Library of Science, vol. 7(12), pages 1-3, December.
- Nanang Suryadi & Rila Anggraeni & Dandi Ariyanto & Muhammad Fajrul Islam, 2021. "The effect of the COVID-19 pandemic on consumer behaviors: A study on gen-z in Indonesia," International Journal of Research in Business and Social Science (2147-4478), Center for the Strategic Studies in Business and Finance, vol. 10(8), pages 313-318, December.
- Peter J Hotez & Bernard Pecoul, 2010. "“Manifesto” for Advancing the Control and Elimination of Neglected Tropical Diseases," PLOS Neglected Tropical Diseases, Public Library of Science, vol. 4(5), pages 1-7, May.
- Thomas Fürst & Paola Salari & Laura Monzón Llamas & Peter Steinmann & Christopher Fitzpatrick & Fabrizio Tediosi, 2017. "Global health policy and neglected tropical diseases: Then, now, and in the years to come," PLOS Neglected Tropical Diseases, Public Library of Science, vol. 11(9), pages 1-5, September.
- Jan H Kolaczinski & Emily Robinson & Timothy P Finn, 2011. "The Cost of Antibiotic Mass Drug Administration for Trachoma Control in a Remote Area of South Sudan," PLOS Neglected Tropical Diseases, Public Library of Science, vol. 5(10), pages 1-6, October.
- Parker, Melissa & Allen, Tim, 2011. "Does mass drug administration for the integrated treatment of neglected tropical diseases really work?: assessing evidence for the control of schistosomiasis and soil-transmitted helminths in Uganda," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 44291, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Jan H Kolaczinski & Kara Hanson & Emily Robinson & Diana Picon & Anthony Sabasio & Martin Mpakateni & Mounir Lado & Stephen Moore & Nora Petty & Simon Brooker, 2010. "Integrated Surveys of Neglected Tropical Diseases in Southern Sudan: How Much Do They Cost and Can They Be Refined?," PLOS Neglected Tropical Diseases, Public Library of Science, vol. 4(7), pages 1-8, July.
- Caitlin Dunn & Kelly Callahan & Moses Katabarwa & Frank Richards & Donald Hopkins & P Craig Withers Jr. & Lucas E Buyon & Deborah McFarland, 2015. "The Contributions of Onchocerciasis Control and Elimination Programs toward the Achievement of the Millennium Development Goals," PLOS Neglected Tropical Diseases, Public Library of Science, vol. 9(5), pages 1-13, May.
- Peter J Hotez, 2015. "Blue Marble Health Redux: Neglected Tropical Diseases and Human Development in the Group of 20 (G20) Nations and Nigeria," PLOS Neglected Tropical Diseases, Public Library of Science, vol. 9(7), pages 1-5, July.
- Folahanmi T. Akinsolu & Priscilla O. Nemieboka & Diana W. Njuguna & Makafui N. Ahadji & Dora Dezso & Orsolya Varga, 2019. "Emerging Resistance of Neglected Tropical Diseases: A Scoping Review of the Literature," IJERPH, MDPI, vol. 16(11), pages 1-14, May.
- Brajendra K Singh & Moses J Bockarie & Manoj Gambhir & Peter M Siba & Daniel J Tisch & James Kazura & Edwin Michael, 2013. "Sequential Modelling of the Effects of Mass Drug Treatments on Anopheline-Mediated Lymphatic Filariasis Infection in Papua New Guinea," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 8(6), pages 1-16, June.
- Peter J Hotez, 2013. "NTDs V.2.0: “Blue Marble Health”—Neglected Tropical Disease Control and Elimination in a Shifting Health Policy Landscape," PLOS Neglected Tropical Diseases, Public Library of Science, vol. 7(11), pages 1-7, November.
More about this item
KeywordsSocio-economic impacts; 2019 novel coronavirus; policy solutions;
All these keywords.
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- F36 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Financial Aspects of Economic Integration
- G01 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Financial Crises
- G02 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Behavioral Finance: Underlying Principles
- G14 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Information and Market Efficiency; Event Studies; Insider Trading
- G15 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - International Financial Markets
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:buecqu:0013. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://bizecons.5profz.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Olaniyi Evans (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://bizecons.5profz.com/ .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.