Socio-economic impacts of novel coronavirus: The policy solutions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Nwaogwugwu, Chii & Evans, Olaniyi, 2019. "What are the Short-run and Long-run Drivers of Human Capital Development in Nigeria?," MPRA Paper 97130, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- David H Molyneux & Peter J Hotez & Alan Fenwick, 2005. "“Rapid-Impact Interventions”: How a Policy of Integrated Control for Africa's Neglected Tropical Diseases Could Benefit the Poor," PLOS Medicine, Public Library of Science, vol. 2(11), pages 1-1, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wale-Awe, Olawale Isaac, 2020. "The Covid-19 pandemic lockdown: Curtailing the negative economic impacts," BizEcons Quarterly, Strides Educational Foundation, vol. 8, pages 3-14.
- Sharma, Piyush & Leung, T.Y. & Kingshott, Russel P.J. & Davcik, Nebojsa S. & Cardinali, Silvio, 2020. "Managing uncertainty during a global pandemic: An international business perspective," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 116(C), pages 188-192.
- Pantano, Eleonora & Pizzi, Gabriele & Scarpi, Daniele & Dennis, Charles, 2020. "Competing during a pandemic? Retailers’ ups and downs during the COVID-19 outbreak," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 116(C), pages 209-213.
- H Manjula Bai, 2020. "The Socio-Economic Implications of the Coronavirus Pandemic (COVID-19): A Review," ComFin Research, Shanlax Journals, vol. 8(4), pages 8-17, October.
- Seyed Reza Mirnezami & Sajad Rajabi, 2021. "Changing Primary Energy Consumption Due to COVID-19: The Study 20 European Economies," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 11(1), pages 615-631.
- Uddin, Godwin, 2020. "Prudential guidelines and financial system stability in Nigeria," MPRA Paper 104964, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Junxiong Li & Alan G. Hallsworth & J. Andres Coca‐Stefaniak, 2020. "Changing Grocery Shopping Behaviours Among Chinese Consumers At The Outset Of The COVID‐19 Outbreak," Tijdschrift voor Economische en Sociale Geografie, Royal Dutch Geographical Society KNAG, vol. 111(3), pages 574-583, July.
- Irfan, Muhammad & Akram, Waqar & James Hooper, Vincent, 2020. "What factors can help COVID-19 patients to recover quickly in Pakistan," MPRA Paper 103053, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 15 Sep 2020.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- James Smith & Emma Michelle Taylor, 2013. "MDGs and NTDs: Reshaping the Global Health Agenda," PLOS Neglected Tropical Diseases, Public Library of Science, vol. 7(12), pages 1-3, December.
- Jan H Kolaczinski & Emily Robinson & Timothy P Finn, 2011. "The Cost of Antibiotic Mass Drug Administration for Trachoma Control in a Remote Area of South Sudan," PLOS Neglected Tropical Diseases, Public Library of Science, vol. 5(10), pages 1-6, October.
- Jan H Kolaczinski & Kara Hanson & Emily Robinson & Diana Picon & Anthony Sabasio & Martin Mpakateni & Mounir Lado & Stephen Moore & Nora Petty & Simon Brooker, 2010. "Integrated Surveys of Neglected Tropical Diseases in Southern Sudan: How Much Do They Cost and Can They Be Refined?," PLOS Neglected Tropical Diseases, Public Library of Science, vol. 4(7), pages 1-8, July.
- Caitlin Dunn & Kelly Callahan & Moses Katabarwa & Frank Richards & Donald Hopkins & P Craig Withers Jr. & Lucas E Buyon & Deborah McFarland, 2015. "The Contributions of Onchocerciasis Control and Elimination Programs toward the Achievement of the Millennium Development Goals," PLOS Neglected Tropical Diseases, Public Library of Science, vol. 9(5), pages 1-13, May.
- Momodou Mustapha Fanneh & Mustapha Jobarteh & John T. Mendy & Amadou Jawo, 2020. "Modeling and Forecasting Infections, Fatalities and Recoveries from COVID-19 pandemic in SSA: A case of the 10 hotspot in Sub-Saharan Africa," Technium Social Sciences Journal, Technium Science, vol. 9(1), pages 308-317, July.
- Thomas Fürst & Paola Salari & Laura Monzón Llamas & Peter Steinmann & Christopher Fitzpatrick & Fabrizio Tediosi, 2017. "Global health policy and neglected tropical diseases: Then, now, and in the years to come," PLOS Neglected Tropical Diseases, Public Library of Science, vol. 11(9), pages 1-5, September.
- Peter J Hotez, 2013. "NTDs V.2.0: “Blue Marble Health”—Neglected Tropical Disease Control and Elimination in a Shifting Health Policy Landscape," PLOS Neglected Tropical Diseases, Public Library of Science, vol. 7(11), pages 1-7, November.
More about this item
KeywordsSocio-economic impacts; 2019 novel coronavirus; policy solutions;
All these keywords.
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- F36 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Financial Aspects of Economic Integration
- G01 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Financial Crises
- G02 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Behavioral Finance: Underlying Principles
- G14 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Information and Market Efficiency; Event Studies; Insider Trading
- G15 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - International Financial Markets
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:buecqu:0013. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://bizecons.hevanz.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Olaniyi Evans (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://bizecons.hevanz.com/ .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.