«Multiway data analysis» and the general problem of journals’ ranking
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:scient:v:69:y:2006:i:1:d:10.1007_s11192-006-0144-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pieter Kroonenberg & Jan Leeuw, 1980. "Principal component analysis of three-mode data by means of alternating least squares algorithms," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 45(1), pages 69-97, March.
- Rubinstein, A., 2016. "Ranking of Russian Economic Journals: The Scientific Method or "Numbers Game"," Journal of the New Economic Association, New Economic Association, vol. 30(2), pages 162-175.
- Balatsky, E. & Yurevich, M., 2016. "The Misalignment of Russian Economists' Scientometric Indicators in RISC," Journal of the New Economic Association, New Economic Association, vol. 30(2), pages 176-180.
- J. Carroll & Jih-Jie Chang, 1970. "Analysis of individual differences in multidimensional scaling via an n-way generalization of “Eckart-Young” decomposition," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 35(3), pages 283-319, September.
- Ledyard Tucker, 1966. "Some mathematical notes on three-mode factor analysis," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 31(3), pages 279-311, September.
- E. Balatsky & N. Ekimova., 2015. "The Experience of Ranking Russian Economic Journals," VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 8.
- repec:spr:scient:v:84:y:2010:i:1:d:10.1007_s11192-009-0068-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Volkova, O., 2016. "Do Visual Culture Revolutions Affect Accounting Practices?," Journal of the New Economic Association, New Economic Association, vol. 29(1), pages 54-82.
- A. Muravyev., 2013. "On Scientific Value of Russian Journals in Economics and Related Fields," VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 4.
- Aleskerov, F. & Badgaeva, D. & Pislyakov, V. & Sterligov, I. & Shvydun, S., 2016. "An Importance of Russian and International Economic Journals: a Network Approach," Journal of the New Economic Association, New Economic Association, vol. 30(2), pages 193-205.
- Muravyev, Alexander A., 2011. "Economic science in Russia through the lens of publications of Russian economists in national and international journals over 2000-2009," Working Papers 828, Graduate School of Management, St. Petersburg State University.
- Leibovici, Didier G., 2010. "Spatio-Temporal Multiway Data Decomposition Using Principal Tensor Analysis on k-Modes: The R Package PTAk," Journal of Statistical Software, Foundation for Open Access Statistics, vol. 34(i10).
- Waltman, Ludo, 2016. "A review of the literature on citation impact indicators," Journal of Informetrics, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 365-391.
More about this item
Keywordsranking; rating; weights of indicators; aggregation of weights; principal component analysis; Tucker decomposition; multiway data analysis;
- A11 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Role of Economics; Role of Economists
- A12 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Relation of Economics to Other Disciplines
- A14 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Sociology of Economics
- C38 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Classification Methdos; Cluster Analysis; Principal Components; Factor Analysis
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:apltrx:0345. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anatoly Peresetsky). General contact details of provider: http://appliedeconometrics.cemi.rssi.ru/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.