Employment Type and Length of Stay in Substance Abuse Treatment: Economic Factors and Gender Specific Effects
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ángel Estrada & Jordi Galí & David López-Salido, 2013.
"Patterns of Convergence and Divergence in the Euro Area,"
IMF Economic Review,
Palgrave Macmillan;International Monetary Fund, vol. 61(4), pages 601-630, December.
- Estrada García, Ángel & Galí, Jordi & Lopez-Salido, David, 2013. "Patterns of convergence and Divergence in the Euro Area," CEPR Discussion Papers 9685, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ángel Estrada & Jordi Galí & David López-Salido, 2013. "Patterns of Convergence and Divergence in the Euro Area," NBER Working Papers 19561, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ángel Estrada & Jordi Galí & David López-Salido, 2013. "Patterns of convergence and divergence in the euro area," Economics Working Papers 1386, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Ángel Estrada & Jordi Galí & David López-Salido, 2013. "Patterns of Convergence and Divergence in the Euro Area," Working Papers 722, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Feldstein, Martin S., 2011. "The Euro and European Economic Conditions," Scholarly Articles 9949289, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Nicolas Veron, 2013. "A Realistic Bridge Towards European Banking Union," Policy Briefs PB13-17, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Zsolt Darvas & Silvia Merler, 2013. "The European Central Bank in the age of banking union," Policy Contributions 796, Bruegel.
- Cúrdia, Vasco & Woodford, Michael, 2011.
"The central-bank balance sheet as an instrument of monetarypolicy,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 54-79, January.
- Vasco Cúrdia & Michael Woodford, 2010. "The central-bank balance sheet as an instrument of monetary policy," Staff Reports 463, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Vasco Curdia & Michael Woodford, 2010. "The Central-Bank Balance Sheet as an Instrument of Monetary Policy," NBER Working Papers 16208, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael Woodford & Vasco Curdia, 2010. "The Central Bank's Balance Sheet as an Instrument of Monetary Policy," 2010 Meeting Papers 136, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- André Sapir & Jean Pisani-Ferry & Guntram Wolff, 2012. "The Messy Rebuilding of Europe," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/174289, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- von Hagen, Jurgen & Eichengreen, Barry, 1996. "Federalism, Fiscal Restraints, and European Monetary Union," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 86(2), pages 134-138, May.
- Patricia S. Pollard, 1993. "Central bank independence and economic performance," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Jul, pages 21-36.
- Martin S. Feldstein, 2011. "The Euro and European Economic Conditions," NBER Working Papers 17617, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Daniele SCHILIRÒ, 2013.
"The Crisis of Euro's Governance: Institutional Aspects and Policy Issues,"
Chapters of Financial Aspects of Recent Trends in the Global Economy book,in: Rajmund Mirdala (ed.), Financial Aspects of Recent Trends in the Global Economy, volume 2, chapter 9, pages 151-163
- Schilirò, Daniele, 2012. "The crisis of euro’s governance: institutional aspects and policy issues," MPRA Paper 40861, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Schilirò, Daniele, 2012. "A new governance for EMU and the economic policy framework," MPRA Paper 47454, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Angel Ubide, 2013. "Reengineering EMU for an Uncertain World," Policy Briefs PB13-4, Peterson Institute for International Economics. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
More about this item
Keywordssubstance abuse treatment; employment; gender; length of stay;
- R00 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General - - - General
- Z0 - Other Special Topics - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rfa:journl:v:1:y:2013:i:2:p:219-229. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Redfame publishing). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cepflch.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.