Direction of Change at the Bucharest Stock Exchange
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jordan Ngu Chuan Yong & Sayyed Mahdi Ziaei & Kenneth R. Szulczyk, 2021. "The Impact of Covid-19 Pandemic on Stock Market Return Volatility: Evidence from Malaysia and Singapore," Asian Economic and Financial Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 11(3), pages 191-204, March.
- Panait, Iulian & Slavescu, Ecaterina Oana, 2011. "Volatility and causality study of the daily returns on the Bucharest Stock Exchange during 2007-2011," MPRA Paper 41786, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsfinancial asset returns; empirical analysis;
- F31 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Exchange
- F37 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Finance Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists, Wikipedia, or ReplicationWiki pages:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rej:journl:v:11:y:2008:i:27:p:165-185. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/frasero.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Radu Lupu (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/frasero.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.