Common Agricultural Policy. The Implementation of the Acquis Communautarie in Romanian Agriculture
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mircea SÄƒveanu, 2015. "On the issue of RoÅŸia MontanÄƒ gold exploitation An application and extension of the Arrow-Fisher uncertainty model on local issues," Romanian Economic Journal, Department of International Business and Economics from the Academy of Economic Studies Bucharest, vol. 18(55), pages 71-84, March.
More about this item
KeywordsCommon Agricultural Policy; Single Payment Scheme; European Agricultural Guidance and Guarantee Fund; Sustainable Farming;
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- N5 - Economic History - - Agriculture, Natural Resources, Environment and Extractive Industries
- O13 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Agriculture; Natural Resources; Environment; Other Primary Products
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rej:journl:v:10:y:2007:i:23:p:87-98. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Radu Lupu). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frasero.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .