¿Cómo llegó la economía a semejante situación?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Nelson, Richard R. & Sampat, Bhaven N., 2001. "Making sense of institutions as a factor shaping economic performance," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 31-54, January.
- Salomón Kalmanovitz, 1999. "Las Instituciones Colombianas En El Siglo Xx," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 003117, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Barbara Krug, 1999. "On Custom in Economics: The Case of Humanism and Trade Regimes," Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics (JITE), Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 155(3), pages 405-405, September.
More about this item
KeywordsTeaching of economics; plurality; tolerance; academic project;
- A11 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Role of Economics; Role of Economists
- A12 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Relation of Economics to Other Disciplines
- A20 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics - - - General
- A23 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics - - - Graduate
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rei:ecoins:v:4:y:2002:i:6:p:19-23. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Paola Rodríguez). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feextco.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .