La teoría del consumo y de los ciclos en Thorstein Veblen
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Michel DE VROEY, 2010. "Lucas on the Lucasian transformation of macroeconomics: an assessment," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2010032, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Jean-Philippe Bouchaud, 2008. "Economics need a scientific revolution," Papers 0810.5306, arXiv.org.
- Michel DE VROEY, 2009. "New classical/real business cycle macroeconomics. The anatomy of a revolution," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2009026, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
More about this item
KeywordsThorstein Veblen; institucionalismo; consumo; ciclos económicos; clase ociosa; empresa de negocios;
- B15 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought through 1925 - - - Historical; Institutional; Evolutionary
- B30 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought: Individuals - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rei:ecoins:v:15:y:2013:i:28:p:159-182. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Paola Rodríguez). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feextco.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.