Smarter Information And Communications Technologies For Smarter People
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- GREU, Victor, 2016. "Developing Information and Communications Technologies with More Artificial Intelligence, Using Artificial Intelligence, When Internet of Things is “Intelligence Everywhere” Part 1," Romanian Distribution Committee Magazine, Romanian Distribution Committee, vol. 7(4), pages 10-19, December.
- repec:rdc:journl:v:8:y:2017:i:2:p:12-18 is not listed on IDEAS
- Stanis£Aw Brzeziñski & Piotr Stefañczyk, 2013. "Use Of Smartphone’S Possibilities In Construction Of Logistics System Of Vending Machines," Advanced Logistic systems, University of Miskolc, Department of Material Handling and Logistics, vol. 7(1), pages 21-30, December.
More about this item
Keywordssmartphones; smart information and communication technologies; information/knowledge based society;
- C88 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Other Computer Software
- D83 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Search; Learning; Information and Knowledge; Communication; Belief; Unawareness
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rdc:journl:v:3:y:2012:i:3:p:31-35. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Theodor Valentin Purcarea). General contact details of provider: http://www.distribution-magazine.eu .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.