Retailers’ Imperative of Ensuring Millennials Engaging and Relevant Brands’ Customer Journeys
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Norbert Haydam & Theodor Purcarea & Tudor Edu & Iliuta Costel Negricea, 2017. "Explaining Satisfaction at a Foreign Tourism Destination – an Intra-Generational Approach. Evidence within Generation Y from South Africa and Romania," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 19(45), pages 528-528, May.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Dima Sawaftah & Ahmad Aljarah & Eva Lahuerta-Otero, 2021. "Power Brand Defense Up, My Friend! Stimulating Brand Defense through Digital Content Marketing," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 13(18), pages 1-17, September.
- Evangelos Christou & Anestis Fotiadis & Kostas Alexandris, 2021. "Restarting tourism, travel and hospitality: The day after," Post-Print hal-03313706, HAL.
- José Alberto Martínez-González & Urszula Kobylinska & Francisco J. García-Rodríguez & Lukasz Nazarko, 2019. "Antecedents of Entrepreneurial Intention among Young People: Model and Regional Evidence," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 11(24), pages 1-29, December.
- Alexandrina Maria Pauceanu & Onise Alpenidze & Tudor Edu & Rodica Milena Zaharia, 2018. "What Determinants Influence Students to Start Their Own Business? Empirical Evidence from United Arab Emirates Universities," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 11(1), pages 1-23, December.
- Christou, Evangelos & Fotiadis, Anestis & Alexandris, Kostas (ed.), 2021. "Restarting tourism, travel and hospitality: The day after," EconStor Books, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics, number 236198.
- Rodney Duffett & Tudor Edu & Norbert Haydam & Iliuta-Costel Negricea & Rodica Zaharia, 2018. "A Multi-Dimensional Approach of Green Marketing Competitive Advantage: A Perspective of Small Medium and Micro Enterprises from Western Cape, South Africa," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 10(10), pages 1-27, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rdc:journl:v:10:y:2019:i:3:p:10-14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.distribution-magazine.eu .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If CitEc recognized a bibliographic reference but did not link an item in RePEc to it, you can help with this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Theodor Valentin Purcarea (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.distribution-magazine.eu .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.