Tipo de cambio real y sus fundamentos: Estimación del desalineamiento
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Jesús Ferreryra Gugliermino & Rafael Herrada Vargas, 2003. "Tipo de cambio real y sus fundamentos: estimación del desalineamiento," Monetaria, Centro de Estudios Monetarios Latinoamericanos, vol. 0(2), pages 167-206, abril-jun.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hansen, Lars Peter, 1982. "Large Sample Properties of Generalized Method of Moments Estimators," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(4), pages 1029-1054, July.
- Diebold, Francis X & Mariano, Roberto S, 2002.
"Comparing Predictive Accuracy,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 20(1), pages 134-144, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jaramillo Franco, Miguel & Serván Lozano, Sergio, 2012. "Modeling exchange rate dynamics in Peru: A cointegration approach using the UIP and PPP," MPRA Paper 70772, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Leon, Jorge & Mendez, Eduardo & Prado, Eduardo, 2003.
"El Tipo de Cambio Real de Costa Rica
[Real Exchange Rate of Costa Rica]," MPRA Paper 44509, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2003.
- Cruz-Rodríguez, Alexis, 2015.
"Tipo de cambio real en la República Dominicana: Enfoques alternativos de equilibrio y desalineamiento
[Real exchange rate in the Dominican Republic: Alternative approaches to equilibrium and misali," MPRA Paper 70943, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rbp:esteco:ree-10-07. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Departamento de Publicaciones Económicas). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bcrgvpe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.