Financial Regulation and Australian Dollar Liquid Assets
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Matthew Boge & Ian Wilson, 2011. "The Domestic Market for Short-term Debt Securities," RBA Bulletin, Reserve Bank of Australia, pages 39-48, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Manmohan Singh, 2013. "The Changing Collateral Space," IMF Working Papers 13/25, International Monetary Fund.
- Belinda Cheung & Mark Manning & Angus Moore, 2014. "The Effective Supply of Collateral in Australia," RBA Bulletin, Reserve Bank of Australia, pages 53-66, September.
- Morten L Bech & Todd Keister, 2013.
"On the Economics of Committed Liquidity Facilities,"
RBA Annual Conference Volume,in: Alexandra Heath & Matthew Lilley & Mark Manning (ed.), Liquidity and Funding Markets
Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Morten Bech & Todd Keister, 2014. "On the economics of committed liquidity facilities," BIS Working Papers 439, Bank for International Settlements.
- Singh, M., 2013. "OTC derivatives market – regulatory developments and collateral dynamics," Financial Stability Review, Banque de France, issue 17, pages 207-213, April.
More about this item
Keywordsliquidity; collateral; central bank operations; government bond markets; financial regulation; Basel III; OTC derivatives;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rba:rbabul:sep2012-06. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Paula Drew). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rbagvau.html .