Financial Regulation and Australian Dollar Liquid Assets
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Matthew Boge & Ian Wilson, 2011. "The Domestic Market for Short-term Debt Securities," RBA Bulletin, Reserve Bank of Australia, pages 39-48, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Manmohan Singh, 2013. "The Changing Collateral Space," IMF Working Papers 13/25, International Monetary Fund.
- Belinda Cheung & Mark Manning & Angus Moore, 2014. "The Effective Supply of Collateral in Australia," RBA Bulletin, Reserve Bank of Australia, pages 53-66, September.
- Morten L Bech & Todd Keister, 2013.
"On the Economics of Committed Liquidity Facilities,"
RBA Annual Conference Volume,in: Alexandra Heath & Matthew Lilley & Mark Manning (ed.), Liquidity and Funding Markets
Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Morten Bech & Todd Keister, 2014. "On the economics of committed liquidity facilities," BIS Working Papers 439, Bank for International Settlements.
- Singh, M., 2013. "OTC derivatives market – regulatory developments and collateral dynamics," Financial Stability Review, Banque de France, issue 17, pages 207-213, April.
More about this item
Keywordsliquidity; collateral; central bank operations; government bond markets; financial regulation; Basel III; OTC derivatives;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rba:rbabul:sep2012-06. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Paula Drew). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rbagvau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.