Analysis Of The Pre-University System In Romania Using The Clustering Technique
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ana Maria Mihaela IORDACHE, 2011. "Using Sas Enterprise Guide Software In Classification," Journal of Doctoral Research in Economics, The Bucharest University of Economic Studies, vol. 3(1), pages 3-12, March.
- John Bound & Breno Braga & Gaurav Khanna & Sarah Turner, 2021.
"The Globalization of Postsecondary Education: The Role of International Students in the US Higher Education System,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 35(1), pages 163-184, Winter.
- John Bound & Breno Braga & Gaurav Khanna & Sarah Turner, 2021. "The Globalization of Postsecondary Education: The Role of International Students in the US Higher Education System," NBER Working Papers 28342, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ana Maria Mihaela Iordache & Codruța Cornelia Dura & Cristina Coculescu & Claudia Isac & Ana Preda, 2021. "Using Neural Networks in Order to Analyze Telework Adaptability across the European Union Countries: A Case Study of the Most Relevant Scenarios to Occur in Romania," IJERPH, MDPI, vol. 18(20), pages 1, October.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Natee Amornsiripanitch & Paul A. Gompers & George Hu & Kaushik Vasudevan, 2021.
"Getting Schooled: The Role of Universities in Attracting Immigrant Entrepreneurs,"
NBER Working Papers
28773, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Natee Amornsiripanitch & Paul Gompers & George Hu & Kaushik Vasudevan, 2022. "Getting Schooled: The Role of Universities in Attracting Immigrant Entrepreneurs," Working Papers 22-19, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Begoña Urien, 2023. "Teleworkability, Preferences for Telework, and Well-Being: A Systematic Review," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 15(13), pages 1-32, July.
- Catalina Amuedo‐Dorantes & Kevin Shih & Huanan Xu, 2023. "The implications of optional practical training reforms on international student enrollments and quality," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 61(2), pages 253-281, April.
- Conceição, Otavio & Oliveira, Rodrigo & Souza, André Portela, 2023.
"The impacts of studying abroad: evidence from a government-sponsored scholarship program in Brazil,"
Textos para discussão
562, FGV EESP - Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Fundação Getulio Vargas (Brazil).
- Otavio Conceiçaõ & Rodrigo Oliveira & André Portela Souza, 2023. "The impacts of studying abroad: Evidence from a government-sponsored scholarship program in Brazil," WIDER Working Paper Series wp-2023-49, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Tatiana Mocanu & Pedro Tremacoldi‐Rossi, 2023. "The impact of international students on housing markets," Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 56(2), pages 647-675, May.
- Arnaud Chevalier, 2022. "How to attract international students?," IZA World of Labor, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA), pages 1-36, May.
- Murat Demirci, 2021. "Rising Political Populism and Outmigration of Youth as International Students," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 2123, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Simona Andreea Apostu & Mirela Panait & Làszló Vasa & Constanta Mihaescu & Zbyslaw Dobrowolski, 2022. "NFTs and Cryptocurrencies—The Metamorphosis of the Economy under the Sign of Blockchain: A Time Series Approach," Mathematics, MDPI, vol. 10(17), pages 1-13, September.
More about this item
KeywordsRomania; education; clustering; strategy; classification; SAS Enterprise Guide;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rau:journl:v:16:y:2021:i:3:p:18-27. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ferauro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Alex Tabusca (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ferauro.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.