The Life Cycle of an SME and Human Resources Strategies and Policies Adopted by the Entrepreneur
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Manjari Singh & Neharika Vohra, 2005. "Strategic Human Resource Management in Small Enterprises," Journal of Entrepreneurship and Innovation in Emerging Economies, Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India, vol. 14(1), pages 57-70, March.
- Jan de Kok & Roy Thurik, 2002. "Human Resource Management within small and medium-sized firms," Scales Research Reports B200103, EIM Business and Policy Research.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Stephen T.T. Teo & Kira Kristal Reed & Karen Ly, 2014. "Human resource involvement in developing intellectual capital," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(15), pages 1219-1233, November.
- Emil Knezovic, 2018. "The Influence Of Strategic Hr Practices On Organizational Performance In Micro Companies," Economic Review: Journal of Economics and Business, University of Tuzla, Faculty of Economics, vol. 16(2), pages 53-62, November.
- Naveed R Khan & Mustafa Rehman Khan, 2012. "Human Resource Practices in SME Sector: An Exploratory Case Study of Pakistan," EuroEconomica, Danubius University of Galati, issue 3(31), pages 7-19, August.
- Klepić Iva, 2019. "Correlation of Recruitment and Selection of Human Resources and the Performance of Small and Medium Enterprises," Naše gospodarstvo/Our economy, Sciendo, vol. 65(4), pages 14-26, December.
More about this item
Keywordslifecycle; SME; global strategy; human resources strategies; human resources policies;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rau:journl:v:13:y:2018:i:1:p:7-13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ferauro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If CitEc recognized a bibliographic reference but did not link an item in RePEc to it, you can help with this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Alex Tabusca (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ferauro.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.