Foreign Acquisitions of Land in Developing Countries. Risks, Opportunities and New Actors
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Caterina Conigliani & Nadia Cuffaro & Giovanna D'Agostino, "undated". "Large Scale Land Investments And Forests In Africa," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0213, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- F. Cafaggi & P. Iamiceli, 2014. "Supply chains, contractual governance and certification regimes," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 37(1), pages 131-173, February.
More about this item
KeywordsFDI; Land grabbing; Property rights;
- Q15 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Land Ownership and Tenure; Land Reform; Land Use; Irrigation; Agriculture and Environment
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- O19 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - International Linkages to Development; Role of International Organizations
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rar:journl:0259. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rossiea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.