Resource Dependence Theory – How Well Does It Explain Behavior of Organizations?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Filo, Kevin & Cuskelly, Graham & Wicker, Pamela, 2015. "Resource utilisation and power relations of community sport clubs in the aftermath of natural disasters," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 555-569.
- Pamela Wicker & Christoph Breuer, 2015. "How the Economic and Financial Situation of the Community Affects Sport Clubs’ Resources: Evidence from Multi-Level Models," International Journal of Financial Studies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 3(1), pages 1-18, February.
More about this item
KeywordsResource Dependence Theory; power; behavior of organizations;
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- J53 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor-Management Relations, Trade Unions, and Collective Bargaining - - - Labor-Management Relations; Industrial Jurisprudence
- M10 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rai:mamere:doi_10.1688/1861-9908_mrev_2008_1+2_nienhueser. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rainer Hampp). General contact details of provider: http://www.hampp-verlag.de/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .