A managerial perspective of dynamic capabilities in emerging markets: The case of the Russian steel industry
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Youngjin Bahng & Jung-Ha Yang & Andrew Reilly, 2016. "A qualitative approach to understanding Hawaiian apparel manufacturers' exports: strategic marketing resources, dynamic capabilities and export barriers," International Journal of Export Marketing, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 1(1), pages 96-113.
More about this item
Keywordsstrategy; dynamic capabilities; the Russian Federation; steel industry;
- L10 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - General
- L61 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Metals and Metal Products; Cement; Glass; Ceramics
- P20 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - General
- P31 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - Socialist Enterprises and Their Transitions
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rai:joeems:doi_10.1688/1862-0019_jeems_2011_03_ludwig. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rainer Hampp). General contact details of provider: http://www.hampp-verlag.de/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .