The economic consequences of ISO 9000 Certification in East and West German firms in the mechanical engineering industry
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsEast Germany; ISO 9000; institutional theory; performance;
- L50 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - General
- L52 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Industrial Policy; Sectoral Planning Methods
- L61 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Metals and Metal Products; Cement; Glass; Ceramics
- P20 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - General
- P31 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - Socialist Enterprises and Their Transitions
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rai:joeems:doi_10.1688/1862-0019_jeems_2009_02_beck. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rainer Hampp). General contact details of provider: http://www.hampp-verlag.de/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .