Praxis, Wert, Friede. Einige Argumente zu den pragmatischen Grundlagen der Unternehmensethik – Fuer Horst Steinmann zum 75. Geburtstag (Praxis, Value, Peace. Some Arguments Concerning the Pragmatic Basis of Business Ethics. Dedicated to Horst Steinmann on the Occasion of his 75th Birthday)
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsArgumentation; Action; Theory; Corporate Social Responsibility; Consensus;
- A12 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Relation of Economics to Other Disciplines
- A13 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Relation of Economics to Social Values
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
- K42 - Law and Economics - - Legal Procedure, the Legal System, and Illegal Behavior - - - Illegal Behavior and the Enforcement of Law
- M14 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Corporate Culture; Diversity; Social Responsibility
- M50 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Personnel Economics - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rai:ethics:doi_10.1688/1862-0043_zfwu_2009_03_wohlrapp. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rainer Hampp). General contact details of provider: http://www.hampp-verlag.de/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .