Corporate Governance – Way Of Governance For Modern Companies
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Niculae FELEAGĂ & Liliana FELEAGĂ & Voicu Dan DRAGOMIR & Adrian Doru BIGIOI, 2011. "Corporate Governance in Emerging Economies: The Case of Romania," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 0(9(562)), pages 5-16, September.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Mihaela Ionascu & Ion Ionascu & Marian Sacarin & Mihaela Minu, 2018. "Women on Boards and Financial Performance: Evidence from a European Emerging Market," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 10(5), pages 1-18, May.
- Zlatković Matea, 2015. "Internet Transparentnost u Finansijskom Sektoru Bosne i Hercegovine/ Internet Transparency in Financial Sector in Bosnia and Herzegovina," Economics, Sciendo, vol. 3(2), pages 73-88, December.
- Maria-Silvia Sandulescu & Catalin-Nicolae Albu, 2018. "Impression Management in The Letters to Shareholders of Listed Entities: A Romanian Case Study," Journal of Accounting and Management Information Systems, Faculty of Accounting and Management Information Systems, The Bucharest University of Economic Studies, vol. 17(3), pages 353-373, September.
- Mariana Man & Maria Ciurea, 2016. "Elements of Corporate Governance Implementation in Romania, in the European Context," Annals of the University of Petrosani, Economics, University of Petrosani, Romania, vol. 16(1), pages 151-166.
- NEAGOE Aida, 2022. "Corporate Governance In Romania: The Board Structure An Overview Of Betplus Companies," Studies in Business and Economics, Lucian Blaga University of Sibiu, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 17(1), pages 145-153, April.
- Bogdan Aurelian Mihail & Dalina Dumitrescu, 2021. "Corporate Governance from a Cross-Country Perspective and a Comparison with Romania," JRFM, MDPI, vol. 14(12), pages 1-13, December.
- Ana Maria Alexie, 2022. "Trends in corporate governance practices at the level of companies listed on the Bucharest Stock Exchange," Journal of Financial Studies, Institute of Financial Studies, vol. 12(7), pages 25-37, May.
- Nadia Albu & Ruxandra Adriana Mateescu, 2015. "The Relationship between Entrepreneurship and Corporate Governance The Case of Romanian listed Companies," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 17(38), pages 1-44, February.
More about this item
KeywordsCorporate governance; Performance; Quantification; Principles; Success.;
All these keywords.
- G34 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Mergers; Acquisitions; Restructuring; Corporate Governance
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pts:journl:y:2016:i:1:p:41-48. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/fepitro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Alina Hagiu The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Alina Hagiu to update the entry or send us the correct address (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/fepitro.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.