Corporate Governance in Emerging Economies: The Case of Romania
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Charles M. Tiebout, 1956. "A Pure Theory of Local Expenditures," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 64, pages 416-416.
- Ioan Talpos & Bogdan Dima & Cosmin Enache & Mihai Ioan Mutascu, 2005. "Agency, Associations And Culture: A Thale Of State And Society," Public Economics 0510022, EconWPA.
- Guido Cozzi, 1998. "Culture as a Bubble," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 106(2), pages 376-394, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nadia Albu & Ruxandra Adriana Mateescu, 2015. "The Relationship between Entrepreneurship and Corporate Governance The Case of Romanian listed Companies," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 17(38), pages 1-44, February.
- Alina HAGIU & Marinela BARBULESCU, 2016. "Corporate Governance – Way Of Governance For Modern Companies," Scientific Bulletin - Economic Sciences, University of Pitesti, vol. 15(1), pages 41-48.
- Zlatković Matea, 2015. "Internet Transparentnost u Finansijskom Sektoru Bosne i Hercegovine/ Internet Transparency in Financial Sector in Bosnia and Herzegovina," Economics, De Gruyter Open, vol. 3(2), pages 73-88, December.
More about this item
Keywordscorporate governance; emerging economies; Romania; disclosure; corporate governance indicators.;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:agr:journl:v:9(562):y:2011:i:9(562):p:5-16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marin Dinu). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/agerrea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.