Sudhir Anand, Inequality and Poverty in Malaysia, measurement and decomposition
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mary Keeney & Mark O’ Brien, 2008. "Examining the Role of Off-Farm Income in Insulating Vulnerable Farm Households from Poverty," Working Papers 0820, Rural Economy and Development Programme,Teagasc.
- Durgesh Chandra Pathak, 2010.
"Poverty and Inequality in Uttar Pradesh during 1993-94 to 2004-05 A Decomposition Analysis,"
Development Economics Working Papers
23022, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Durgesh Chandra Pathak, 2010. "Poverty and inequality in Uttar Pradesh during 1993-94 to 2004-05: A Decomposition analysis," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2010-014, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Subramanian, Subbu, 2011. "Inequality measurement with subgroup decomposability and level-sensitivity," Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 5, pages 1-18.
- Kazi Arif Uz Zaman & Takahiro Akita, 2011. "Spatial Dimensions of Income Inequality and Poverty in Bangladesh: An Analysis of the 2005 Household Income and Expenditure Survey Data," Working Papers EMS_2011_20, Research Institute, International University of Japan.
- Rohit Mutatkar, 2005. "Social Group Disparities and Poverty in India," Development Economics Working Papers 22342, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:prs:rtiers:tiers_0040-7356_1983_num_24_95_4326_t1_0709_0000_3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Equipe PERSEE). General contact details of provider: https://www.persee.fr/collection/tiers .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.