Processus évolutionnaires et institutions. Quelles alternatives à la rationalité parfaite ?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Blomström, Magnus & Kokko, Ari, 1997.
"Regional Integration and Foreign Direct Investment,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
1659, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Blomström, Magnus & Kokko, Ari, 1997. "Regional Integration and Foreign Direct Investment," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 172, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Magnus Blomstrom & Ari Kokko, 1997. "Regional Integration and Foreign Direct Investment," NBER Working Papers 6019, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Motta, Massimo & Norman, George, 1996.
"Does Economic Integration Cause Foreign Direct Investment?,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 37(4), pages 757-783, November.
- Massimo Motta & George Norman, 1993. "Does economic integration cause foreign direct investment?," Economics Working Papers 28, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- María Inés Terra & Marcel Vaillant, 1998. "Política comercial y política de infraestructura: un ejercicio de simulación de los impactos regionales en el MERCOSUR," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 0797, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Antoine Bouët, 2000. "La mesure des protections commerciales nationales," Working Papers 2000-15, CEPII research center.
- Norman, George & Motta, Massimo, 1993. "Eastern European Economic Integration and Foreign Direct Investment," Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 2(4), pages 483-507, Winter.
- María Inés Terra & Adriana Gigliotti, 1994. "Mercosur: localización de la producción. Un modelo de geografía económica," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 0794, Department of Economics - dECON.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pierre Berthelier & Alain Desdoigts & Jacques Ould Aoudia, 2003.
"«Institutional profiles» : presentation and analysis of an original database of the institutional characteristics of developing, in transition and developed countries,"
Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques
v04007, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- BERTHELIER, Pierre & DESDOIGTS, Alain & OULD AOUDIA , Jacques, 2004. "'Institutional Profiles' : Presentation and Analysis of an Original Database of the Institutional Characteristics of Developing, in Transition and Developed Countries," LEG - Document de travail - Economie 2004-01, LEG, Laboratoire d'Economie et de Gestion, CNRS, Université de Bourgogne.
- Brousseau, Eric & Garrouste, Pierre & Raynaud, Emmanuel, 2011.
"Institutional changes: Alternative theories and consequences for institutional design,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 79(1-2), pages 3-19, June.
- Brousseau, Eric & Garrouste, Pierre & Raynaud, Emmanuel, 2011. "Institutional changes: Alternative theories and consequences for institutional design," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 79(1), pages 3-19.
- Pierre Garrouste & E. Brousseau & E. Raynaud, 2011. "Institutional Changes: Alternative Theories and Consequences for Institutional Design," Post-Print hal-00574577, HAL.
- Eric Brousseau & Pierre Garrouste & Emmanuel Raynaud, 2011. "Institutional Changes: Alternative Theories and Consequences for Institutional Design," Post-Print peer-01003150, HAL.
- Tom Dedeurwaerdere, 2004. "Bioprospection: From the Economics of Contracts to Reflexive Governance," Working Papers 2004.56, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Dedeurwaerdere, Tom, 2005. "From bioprospecting to reflexive governance," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(4), pages 473-491, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:prs:reveco:reco_0035-2764_2000_num_51_5_410580. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Equipe PERSEE). General contact details of provider: https://www.persee.fr/collection/reco .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.