La revalorisation du RMI
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Matthieu Chemin & Etienne Wasmer, 2012.
"Ex-ante and ex-post evaluation of the 1989 French welfare reform using a natural experiment : the 1908 social laws in Alsace-Moselle,"
Sciences Po publications
3, Sciences Po.
- Etienne Wasmer, 2012. "Ex-ante and ex-post evaluation of the 1989 French welfare reform using a natural experiment : the 1908 social laws in Alsace-Moselle," 2012 Meeting Papers 478, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Marc Fleurbaey & Cyrille Hagneré & Michel Martinez & Alain Trannoy, 1999.
"Les minima sociaux en France : entre compensation et responsabilité,"
Économie et Prévision,
Programme National Persée, vol. 138(2), pages 1-23.
- M. Fleurbaey & C. Hagneré & M. Martinez & A. Trannoy, 1999. "Les minima sociaux en France : entre compensation et responsabilité," THEMA Working Papers 99-44, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Matthieu Chemin & Etienne Wasmer, 2009. "Regional Difference-in-Differences in France Using the German Annexation of Alsace-Moselle in 1870-1918," NBER Chapters, in: NBER International Seminar on Macroeconomics 2008, pages 285-305, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:prs:reveco:reco_0035-2764_1999_num_50_3_410090. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Equipe PERSEE). General contact details of provider: https://www.persee.fr/collection/reco .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.