Les négociations salariales en France : une analyse à partir de données d’entreprises (1994 ‑ 2005)
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Fabrice Murat & Thierry Rocher, 2009. "Création d’un score global dans le cadre d’une épreuve adaptative," Économie et Statistique, Programme National Persée, vol. 424(1), pages 149-178.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- R. Aeberhardt & P. Givord & C. Marbot, 2012. "Spillover Effect of the Minimum Wage in France: An Unconditional Quantile Regression Approach," Documents de Travail de la DESE - Working Papers of the DESE g2012-07, Institut National de la Statistique et des Etudes Economiques, DESE.
- Claire Loupias & Patrick Sevestre, 2013.
"Costs, Demand, and Producer Price Changes,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 95(1), pages 315-327, March.
- Loupias, Claire & Sevestre, Patrick, 2010. "Costs, demand, and producer price changes," Working Paper Series 1184, European Central Bank.
- Claire Loupias & Patrick Sevestre, 2010. "Cost, Demand and Producer Price Changes," Documents de recherche 10-06, Centre d'Études des Politiques Économiques (EPEE), Université d'Evry Val d'Essonne.
- Loupias, C. & Sevestre, P., 2010. "Costs, demand, and producer price changes," Working papers 273, Banque de France.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:prs:ecstat:estat_0336-1454_2009_num_426_1_8041. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Equipe PERSEE). General contact details of provider: https://www.persee.fr/collection/estat .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.