Les modèles de cycle réel peuvent-ils expliquer les fluctuations de l'emploi et de la productivité ?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Catherine Bruno & Franck Portier, 1993. "Cycle réel, représentation VAR et ouverture de l'économie française," Revue de l'OFCE, Programme National Persée, vol. 45(1), pages 245-281.
- Henin, Pierre-Yves & Weitzenblum, Thomas, 2005.
"Employment protection and the stock market: the common shock case,"
Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 127-146, January.
- Hénin, Pierre-Yves & Weitzenblum, Thomas, 2003. "Employment protection and the stock market: The common shock case," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange) 0306, CEPREMAP.
- ODIA NDONGO, Yves Francis, 2007. "Les sources des fluctuations marcoéconomiques au Cameroun," MPRA Paper 1308, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Guillaume Colosiez & Mouldi Djelassi, 1993. "La redécouverte des cycles financiers," Revue d'Économie Financière, Programme National Persée, vol. 26(3), pages 109-144.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:prs:ecoprv:ecop_0249-4744_1992_num_106_5_5312. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Equipe PERSEE). General contact details of provider: https://www.persee.fr/collection/ecop .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.