Podnikatelství a konkurenční tržní proces v Rakouské škole a v díle J. A. Schumpetera
[Entrepreneurship and the competitive market process in the Austrian school of economics and in the work of J. A. Schumpeter]
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Israel M. Kirzner & Comment by Gordon Tullock, 1999. "Mises and His Understanding of the Capitalist System," Cato Journal, Cato Journal, Cato Institute, vol. 19(2), pages 215-232, Fall.
- Israel M. Kirzner, 1997. "Entrepreneurial Discovery and the Competitive Market Process: An Austrian Approach," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 35(1), pages 60-85, March.
- Lachmann, Ludwig M, 1976. "From Mises to Shackle: An Essay on Austrian Economics and the Kaleidic Society," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 14(1), pages 54-62, March.
- Salerno, Joseph T, 1993. "Mises and Hayek Dehomogenized: Review Essay," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer;Society for the Development of Austrian Economics, vol. 6(2), pages 113-146.
More about this item
Keywordscompetition; Austrian school; knowledge; equilibrium; disequilibrium; entrepreneur; information; market process; discovery;
- B21 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925 - - - Microeconomics
- B53 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - Austrian
- D50 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:prg:jnlpol:v:2004:y:2004:i:2:id:459. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Stanislav Vojir). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/uevsecz.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.