Podnikatelství a konkurenční tržní proces v Rakouské škole a v díle J. A. Schumpetera
[Entrepreneurship and the competitive market process in the Austrian school of economics and in the work of J. A. Schumpeter]
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Israel M. Kirzner & Comment by Gordon Tullock, 1999. "Mises and His Understanding of the Capitalist System," Cato Journal, Cato Journal, Cato Institute, vol. 19(2), pages 215-232, Fall.
- Israel M. Kirzner, 1997. "Entrepreneurial Discovery and the Competitive Market Process: An Austrian Approach," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 35(1), pages 60-85, March.
- Lachmann, Ludwig M, 1976. "From Mises to Shackle: An Essay on Austrian Economics and the Kaleidic Society," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 14(1), pages 54-62, March.
- Salerno, Joseph T, 1993. "Mises and Hayek Dehomogenized: Review Essay," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer;Society for the Development of Austrian Economics, vol. 6(2), pages 113-146.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Peter Klein & Per Bylund, 2014. "The place of Austrian economics in contemporary entrepreneurship research," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer;Society for the Development of Austrian Economics, vol. 27(3), pages 259-279, September.
- Loïc Sauce, 2017. "Market process(es) and (un)knowledge," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer;Society for the Development of Austrian Economics, vol. 30(3), pages 305-321, September.
- Jones, Raymond J. & Barnir, Anat, 2019. "Properties of opportunity creation and discovery: Comparing variation in contexts of innovativeness," Technovation, Elsevier, vol. 79(C), pages 1-10.
- Ferlito, Carmelo, 2015. "Ludwig M. Lachmann contro la Scuola di Cambridge [Ludwig M. Lachmann against the Cambridge School]," MPRA Paper 67759, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mantzavinos C., 2005. "Das institutionenökonomisch-evolutionäre Wettbewerbsleitbild / Competition Policy from an Institutional-Evolutionary Perspective," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), De Gruyter, vol. 225(2), pages 205-224, April.
- Marco, Passarella & Hervé, Baron, 2010. "Concorrenza senza equilibrio. La "scoperta imprenditoriale" nella Teoria Economica Austriaca [Competition without equilibrium. The 'entrepreneurial discovery' in Austrian Economic Theory]," MPRA Paper 28505, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Berg, Nathan, 2014.
"Success from satisficing and imitation: Entrepreneurs' location choice and implications of heuristics for local economic development,"
Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(8), pages 1700-1709.
- Berg, Nathan, 2010. "Success from Satisficing and Imitation: Entrepreneurs’ Location Choice and Implications of Heuristics for Local Economic Development," MPRA Paper 26594, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Robin Douhan & Gunnar Eliasson & Magnus Henrekson, 2007.
"Israel M. Kirzner: An Outstanding Austrian Contributor to the Economics of Entrepreneurship,"
Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 29(1), pages 213-223, June.
- Douhan, Robin & Henrekson, Magnus & Eliasson, Gunnar, 2006. "Israel M. Kirzner: An Outstanding Austrian Contributor to the Economics of Entrepreneurship," Working Paper Series 678, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Foss, Nicolai J. & Klein, Peter G. & Kor, Yasemin Y. & Mahoney, Joseph T., 2006. "Entrepreneurship, Subjectivism, and the Resource-Based View: Towards a New Synthesis," Working Papers 06-0121, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, College of Business.
- Ladislava Grochová & Tomáš Otáhal, 2010. "Podnikání a ekonomický rozvoj: jaký je rozdíl mezi neorakouskou a novou institucionální ekonomií? [Entrepreneurship and Economic Development: What is the Difference Between Austrian and New Institu," Politická ekonomie, Prague University of Economics and Business, vol. 2010(5), pages 623-640.
- Manuel Oyson & Hugh Whittaker, 2015. "Entrepreneurial cognition and behavior in the discovery and creation of international opportunities," Journal of International Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 13(3), pages 303-336, September.
- Chrysostomos Mantzavinos, 2004. "The Institutional-Evolutionary Antitrust Model," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2004_1a, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Robert Mulligan, 2006. "Accounting for the business cycle: Nominal rigidities, factor heterogeneity, and Austrian capital theory," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer;Society for the Development of Austrian Economics, vol. 19(4), pages 311-336, December.
- Ferlito, Carmelo, 2014. "Ludwig M. Lachmann Against the Cambridge School. Macroeconomics, Microfoundations, Expectations, Rate of Profit, Equilibrium and Innovations," MPRA Paper 67709, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 22 Jan 2015.
- C. Mantzavinos, 2006. "The institutional-evolutionary antitrust model," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 22(3), pages 273-291, November.
- Caldwell, Bruce, 2014. "George Soros: Hayekian?," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 65470, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Ufuk Akcigit & Murat Celik & Daron Acemoglu, 2014.
"Young, Restless and Creative: Openness to Disruption and Creative Innovations,"
2014 Meeting Papers
377, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Daron Acemoglu & Ufuk Akcigit & Murat Alp Celik, 2014. "Young, Restless and Creative: Openness to Disruption and Creative Innovations," PIER Working Paper Archive 14-004, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Daron Acemoglu & Ufuk Akcigit & Murat Alp Celik, 2014. "Young, Restless and Creative: Openness to Disruption and Creative Innovations," NBER Working Papers 19894, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Calcagno, Peter T. & Hall, Joshua C. & Lawson, Robert A., 2010. "Objectivism versus subjectivism: A market test," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 76(2), pages 445-448, November.
- Oasis Kodila-Tedika & Julius Agbor, 2016.
"Does Trust Matter for Entrepreneurship: Evidence from a Cross-Section of Countries,"
Economies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 4(1), pages 1-1, March.
- Kodila-Tedika, Oasis & Agbor Agbor, Julius, 2012. "Does Trust Matter For Entrepreuneurship : Evidence From A Cross-Section Of Countries," MPRA Paper 42292, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Oasis Kodila-Tedika & Julius A. Agbor, 2015. "Does Trust Matter for Entrepreneurship: Evidence from A Cross-Section of Countries," Research Africa Network Working Papers 15/057, Research Africa Network (RAN).
- Oasis Kodila-Tedika & Julius A. Agbor, 2015. "Does Trust Matter for Entrepreneurship: Evidence from A Cross-Section of Countries," Working Papers of the African Governance and Development Institute. 15/057, African Governance and Development Institute..
- Foss Kirsten & Foss Nicolai & Klein Peter G. & Klein Sandra K., 2002.
"Heterogeneous Capital, Entrepreneurship, and Economic Organization,"
Journal des Economistes et des Etudes Humaines, De Gruyter, vol. 12(1), pages 1-20, March.
- Nicolai Foss & Kirsten Foss & Peter G. Klein & Sandra K. Klein, "undated". "Heterogeneous Capital, Entrepreneurship, and Economic Organization," IVS/CBS Working Papers 2002-02, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy, Copenhagen Business School.
- Kirsten Foss & Nicolai J. Foss & Peter G. Klein & Sandra K. Klein, 2002. "Heterogeneous Capital, Entrepreneurship, and Economic Organization," DRUID Working Papers 02-01, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
More about this item
Keywordscompetition; Austrian school; knowledge; equilibrium; disequilibrium; entrepreneur; information; market process; discovery;
- B21 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925 - - - Microeconomics
- B53 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - Austrian
- D50 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:prg:jnlpol:v:2004:y:2004:i:2:id:459. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Stanislav Vojir). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/uevsecz.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.