How to Rationalize the Export-Saving Paradigm (the Czech experience)
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bruno S. Sergi, 2003. "Testing the Saving Functions of Keynes and Maizels," Eastern European Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(3), pages 60-69, May.
- Jan Winiecki, 2000. "Solving Foreign Trade Puzzles in Post-Communist Transition," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(3), pages 261-278.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tsermenidis, Konstantinos, 2014.
"Προσδιοριστικοί Παράγοντες Της Εθνικής Αποταμίευσης Κατά Την Περίοδο 1990-2010 Και Μέτρα Ενίσχυσης Της Οικονομικής Ανάπτυξης
[The Determinants of National Savings in Greece during the period 1990-2," MPRA Paper 56773, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsCzech economy; exports and savings; the Maizels? hypothesis;
- D10 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - General
- E12 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Keynes; Keynesian; Post-Keynesian
- P35 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - Public Finance
- P44 - Economic Systems - - Other Economic Systems - - - National Income, Product, and Expenditure; Money; Inflation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:prg:jnlpep:v:2004:y:2004:i:2:id:234:p:115-120. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Frantisek Sokolovsky). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/uevsecz.html .