Public Debt in the Central and Eastern European Countries - Development in the Context of the World Economic Crisis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
More about this item
Keywordsunemployment; economic crisis; Central and Eastern European countries; general government deficit/surplus; general government debt; external debt; GDP;
- E50 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - General
- H60 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - General
- H61 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - Budget; Budget Systems
- H62 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - Deficit; Surplus
- H63 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - Debt; Debt Management; Sovereign Debt
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:prg:jnlaop:v:2011:y:2011:i:6:id:349:p:21-38. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Frantisek Sokolovsky). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/uevsecz.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .