Considerations On International Commercial Arbitration In Competition Matters In The European Union
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordsarbitrability of competition issues; arbitral tribunals; private application of competiton law; EU competition law;
- K19 - Law and Economics - - Basic Areas of Law - - - Other
- K21 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - Antitrust Law
- K33 - Law and Economics - - Other Substantive Areas of Law - - - International Law
- K41 - Law and Economics - - Legal Procedure, the Legal System, and Illegal Behavior - - - Litigation Process
- L40 - Industrial Organization - - Antitrust Issues and Policies - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pmu:cjurid:v:49:y:2012:p:103-111. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bogdan Voaidas) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feuttro.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .